In our tutorial materials, and in most of our courses, we emphasizes short programs that teach you a lot about physics.
- We have a four part tutorial to get you started.
- Tutorial Part 1: intro Python and programming concepts like scripts, variables, and integrated development environments.
- Tutorial Part 2: functions and modules, with a focus on the numpy module.
- Tutorial Part 3: logicals and statements, if blocks and while loops
- Tutorial Part 4: lists and for loops.
- Tutorial, Part 5: Numpy, Scipy, and matplotlib